Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last TV Show You Watched.

+19
Sarah
tornmuscle
Serenity-helena
Sam
Whitney
rhi
Mark
cheesybeans
Karen
Summer
Chrissy
Camm
Piper
SmileAWhile
Hamishmash
samskudraven
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
Vi
23 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Last TV Show You Watched. - Page 12 Empty Re: Last TV Show You Watched.

Post by Sarah Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:26 am

I missed his opening speech Sad But I watched the majority of it. They didn't give him enough time up there though! I dont want to see a bunch of "glamorous" - (ok they are glamorous I'll give them that) movie stars talking each other up and patting themselves on the back all night, I want to watch Ricky being hilarious! From the little time he did have on stage he was great. Haha loved the bit where he said Paul McCartney had to fly in coach because he 'spent a lot of money last year', the whole audience went 'oooh!' Oh god, get a sense of humour people! The only other host who made me laugh as much as Ricky was Jon Stewart. I LOVE Jon Stewart. I laughed so much I nearly cried one year (when Transamerica had just come out) and he opened with "Ladies, gentleman... Felicity." God he is a funny man! There's another show I cant get enough of - The Daily Show!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:34 am

Yeah I totally forgot all about it. I'll watch it on Youtube.

Sarah they'll be heaps of repeats on FOX 8. Don't stress.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:49 am

Nah I already sat through hours of it, I dont wish to watch it again, will just youtube Ricky's opening speech.
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:03 am

Current favourite quote from Glee........... 'What's wrong with me is that you're freakishly TALL!! I feel like a WOODLAND creature!!' that line nearly made me laugh tea out through my nose. Luckily, I just managed to avoid this.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by cl-lola Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Haha. Watched Glee for the first time yesterday, I'm in love with it!
And the 'AcaFella's'! See that is just genius!
cl-lola
cl-lola

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:28 am

I'm watching Conan O'Brien's last Tonight Show. I'm crying a little!! Sad

Edit: Now I'm watching Late Night with Jimmy Fallon and Tracey Ullman is the guest, seriously, she's the best. Besides Chris, of course. Smile
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:31 am

I'm not content with the Conan situation in the slightest. I love that man. Will he be heading back to New York now that he has left NBC? I've enjoyed having him out here in LA.
Whitney
Whitney

https://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=name&id=566468044

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 am

^ I HOPE he comes back!!! We miss him soooo!!
Crying or Very sad

I'm watching the Bachelor. I'm obsessed.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I also teared up during his speech, when talking about the amazing times he had with NBC and how he doesn't want anyone to be cynical about the situation because he owes them a lot. Sad What a sad situation and an amazing guy, well I'll still watch him even if he may be doing a show in the parking lot of a 7/11 as he said!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 pm

I've been watching Conan for years, and have developed a soft spot for him. It would be a complete pity if he didn't find himself a network (although I'm sure he will.) He's too fantastic not to be on the air.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:36 am

I finally got to watch Conan's last ep, and, of course, balled. Apparently, there were confirmations of talks with Fox yesterday or so....so, we shall see.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Sweet! The Fox Studios are located out here in LA. I would be incredably happy. Smile
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:39 am

Aaaaw, we want Conan back on the East Coast, too!!! LOL.

I'll be happy wherever he ends up, I just want him back on tv already!!!!

I'm really an American Idol junkie.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:52 am

My flatmate was watching American Idol the other day so I sat there and watched 2 hours of it lol, but I think it was season 8 or something? Lol, it's nice to see that it's not just my country who has the clinically insane, although it makes for good viewing!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Do any other Aussie's in here (Vi? Camm? Anyone else?) watch :30 Seconds on Austar? God damn its funny, although with people like Stephen Curry and Gyton Grantley in it you cant really go wrong!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:09 pm

The sad part (in regards to American Idol) is that all of those horrible singers that are shown on television actually made it through the several rounds of producers who actually approved them, in order to actually audition infront of the judges. It makes for "good" television. Admittedly so, it would be bland if every singer that was shown was amazing.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I know, it's the same here. It's not fair because some of my friends who can sing have auditioned and not even got through the 1st round, but then a woman who goes on and claims she can sing and harmonise with her dog, gets through to the fourth round which is the televised round. It's only fun for the idiots lol but still, I feel sorry for the people who can sing well and get turned away straight away.

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Amen.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:32 am

Just watched the first 2 episodes of The Secret Diary of a London Call Girl. I watched the first series as 'something to do' with the girls once and we absolutely loved it and watched it all in about 2 days lol. Do u outside of UK people have it too? It's based on the true shenanigans of a London upper class prostitute who kind of 'fell' into the job after a one night stand partner paid her thinking she was a prostitute. It's a really good series full of naughty stuff and laughs Razz
Then after the 2 episodes there was an interview by Billie Piper who plays the main character, with the actual woman which was quite cool. However the new season of Skins started today at the same time aswell so i think that would have been slightly more popular Razz

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:32 am

I've watched The Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Rhi. From what I saw, it was quite good. Not sure why I stopped watching.

Has anyone watched the British show 'Sugar Rush'? It's basically about a 15 year girl who moves to Brighton and ends up having a huge crush on her best friend. It was aired back in 2005 I think in the UK on Channel 4. I've recently been reminded about the show cos one of my friends has been rewatching it and the girl who plays Sugar is currently starring in a BBC show called Material Girl. I rewatched the first episode again recently on 4oD and I still loved it and it's funnier than I remember it being lol! Very Happy
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am

Rhi, that show has been airing in the states (or aired?), but I never got around to watching it. I wanted to though, due to Billie Piper.

Just watched Skins. It seems like everybody hated this first episode for Series 4, but I liked it.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitney Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Aussies, my current roommate and I were discussing foreign shows earlier and she couldn't recall the name of an Australian show that she had watched before. She stated it was about a young girl who resided near the beach. A children's television show, I believe. Do any of you know the name of it? she'll go mad if she doesn't figure it out. Ha.
Whitney
Whitney

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Ves I watched 'Sugar Rush', I actually quite enjoyed it, it made me cry though when her mum broke up with her Dad lol, he looked so crestfallen Sad and I was half watching Material Girl last night because my housemate was, and I actually said 'she's from sugar rush' lol, she's also from the vampire/werewolf thing right?

And sorry Whitney, can't help you there!

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Whitney wrote:Aussies, my current roommate and I were discussing foreign shows earlier and she couldn't recall the name of an Australian show that she had watched before. She stated it was about a young girl who resided near the beach. A children's television show, I believe. Do any of you know the name of it? she'll go mad if she doesn't figure it out. Ha.

You've narrowed it down to about fifty shows there Whitney Wink, definitely need some more info!
Sarah
Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Rhi <3 wrote:Ves I watched 'Sugar Rush', I actually quite enjoyed it, it made me cry though when her mum broke up with her Dad lol, he looked so crestfallen Sad and I was half watching Material Girl last night because my housemate was, and I actually said 'she's from sugar rush' lol, she's also from the vampire/werewolf thing right?

And sorry Whitney, can't help you there!

Yeah it does have some sad parts but I thought it was a really good show. Shame it got cancelled after two series despite the fact that it got good ratings and was quite popular. Yeah Lenora Crichlow is also in Being Human. I don't watch Material Girl or Being Human though. I remember Olivia Hallinan was also on the CITV show 'Girls In Love' around the same time as Sugar Rush.

LOL I've come across quite a few Aussie kids shows showing either really early in the morning over the weekend on Channel 5 or something or on Nickelodeon like H2O, The Sleepover Club etc.
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next