Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

+6
SmileAWhile
Donna.♥
rhi
Chrissy
Summer
Karen
10 posters

:: News

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away Empty Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

Post by Karen Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:06 am

I'm sure everyone has heard by now:

(CNN) -- Michael Jackson, the show-stopping singer whose best-selling albums -- including "Off the Wall," "Thriller" and "Bad" -- and electrifying stage presence made him one of the most popular artists of all time, died Thursday, CNN has confirmed.
Michael Jackson, shown in 2008, was one of the biggest pop stars in history.

Michael Jackson, shown in 2008, was one of the biggest pop stars in history.

He was 50.

He collapsed at his residence in the Holmby Hills section of Los Angeles, California, about noon Pacific time, suffering cardiac arrest, according to brother Randy Jackson. He died at UCLA Medical Center.

CNN) -- Farrah Fawcett, the blonde-maned actress whose best-selling poster and "Charlie's Angels" stardom made her one of the most famous faces in the world, died Thursday. She was 62.
Farrah Fawcett rose to fame in the 1970s, thanks to a best-selling poster and the hit show "Charlie Angels."

Farrah Fawcett rose to fame in the 1970s, thanks to a best-selling poster and the hit show "Charlie Angels." Fawcett's death was confirmed by Paul Bloch, one of her representatives at Rogers and Cowan, an entertainment public relations firm.

In a related note, Perez Hilton showed what a hypocritical douche he is by posting an atrocious story on Michael Jackson, stating the cardiac arrest was a hoax and really 'cold feet' for his upcoming tour. I believe he deleted it to cover his tracks and put a new story up, but people on Twitter saved it and are spreading it around. Unbelievable.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away Empty Re: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

Post by Summer Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:09 am

Sad Sad Sad RIP Michael and Farrah.

Oh Perez... No
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away Empty Re: Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away

Post by Karen Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:24 am

Here's a screencap of the deleted story, for anyone interested

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/wlzn1x.jpg
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 am

After all the fuss he's just caused, I would've thought he would be a little more sensitive to people.

Last edited by Summer on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 am

<3 RIP <3
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:24 am

What an absolute idiot. But R.I.P to both of them, both amazing in their own way Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:30 pm

The image is gone.

R.I.P <3

Today was such a sad day. I'm still in shock. Sad
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by SmileAWhile Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

R.I.P Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Sad

My heart goes out to their families. I'm still in shock too about Michael's death. I'll always appreciate his music and his overall impact on popular culture. Today I went to the hair salon and obviously most of what we were talking about was MJ, his music was playing constantly both in the salon and even just walking down the street, I could hear his songs playing from many places. I actually broke the news to my friend who is the biggest MJ fan I know because she went to bed early and had no idea of what was going on. (she was one of the fans who waited for hours at the O2 arena a few months ago to see him announce his tour dates).

Just another example of how short life can be Sad

Also, it's a shame how insensitive people can be in such situations Rolling Eyes
SmileAWhile
SmileAWhile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Its very unexpected but i'm not shocked because this happens to ALL the music legends guys. They all die young and nearly all from drug related issues. He's up in the clouds with Elvis, Lennon, Mercury and Cobain etc now. Or if those child molestations charges were true after all you can scratch that last part.

I feel for poor Farrah, her death has been overshadowed by Michael's. She was a GOOD person and suffered with cancer for years.

But yeah i feel for the fans. Madonna is devastated. I read she was gonna be a suprise guest at one of his concerts. Her and Britney are the only pop legends left.

Perez needs to be shot in the head...violence sometimes IS the answer. Wink
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:55 pm

At least Farrah has been spared the endless jokes that have been spreading around about Jacko.
So coincidental that the man who had the world's highest selling record of all time and the woman had the highest selling poster of all time died on the same day.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:59 pm

^$10 says the Chaser boys will do some shit on next week's show.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:43 pm

im completely distraught..WWHHHHYYYYYYYY!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 pm

I'm still in shock about Michael. Sad Sad Sad
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:12 am

Heather your Avatar is amazing Smile

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 am

I love your Avvy Heather. That's a really good idea.

Yes, very much so a shock but they all die young I guess. Isn't it ironic that too much love can kill you? I mean the public loved him so much and he had so many fans that he was under all that stress. Even if it was the overdose that killed him, surely the stress contributed even a bit. Sad

Just makes you realise that anyone can die at anytime. You really don't know. But his death has somehow brought the world together.

I'm going to be a complete ignorant idiot now but I've never heard of Farrah Fawcett. I mean no disrespect, I just personally had never heard of her. But that's probably because my head is under a rock somewhere.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 am

She was a model and actress and one of the original Charlie's Angels, from the 70's tv show.
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 pm

Donna.S2 wrote:I love your Avvy Heather. That's a really good idea.

Yes, very much so a shock but they all die young I guess. Isn't it ironic that too much love can kill you? I mean the public loved him so much and he had so many fans that he was under all that stress. Even if it was the overdose that killed him, surely the stress contributed even a bit. Sad

Just makes you realise that anyone can die at anytime. You really don't know. But his death has somehow brought the world together.

I'm going to be a complete ignorant idiot now but I've never heard of Farrah Fawcett. I mean no disrespect, I just personally had never heard of her. But that's probably because my head is under a rock somewhere.

In the 80's yes. Before he earned the name Wacko Jacko.

This is Farrah:

Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett Pass Away Farrahfawcettposter
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 pm

Great pic! Best selling pin-up of all time there!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Oh, Farrah Sad
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Thought the same thing about Farrah getting overshadowed. She was so adorable, and I strangely loved her and Ryan together, despite his problems.

Can't for the life of me remember it exactly and it'd probably take forever to find, but somebody on Twitter posted a bunch of a celebs who died on the 25th of any given month and it's crazy how many have.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Violet wrote:
Donna.S2 wrote:I love your Avvy Heather. That's a really good idea.

In the 80's yes. Before he earned the name Wacko Jacko.

Michael's true fans never stopped loving him and I hope he knew that. It's just a shame that it is not always shown until someone dies. Sad

I think nobody deserves to be called 'Wacko', especially in such a public way. He was obviously distressed for years over all the controversy, I don't know how he coped for so long. Sad
Summer
Summer

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 pm

^ I saw this interview of him once and he was saying how he doesn't like to be called 'Wacko' or even 'Jacko'. He said he was a human being, he has a heart and it hurts his feelings. And then he said, 'please don't call me wacko. It's not nice, it hurts my feelings'. But the way he said it was so innocent and heartfelt I had tears in my eyes. So sad Sad
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:02 pm

Donna.S2 wrote:^ I saw this interview of him once and he was saying how he doesn't like to be called 'Wacko' or even 'Jacko'. He said he was a human being, he has a heart and it hurts his feelings. And then he said, 'please don't call me wacko. It's not nice, it hurts my feelings'. But the way he said it was so innocent and heartfelt I had tears in my eyes. So sad Sad

That is really sad Sad bless him. I was talking about him loads with my mum yesterday, and it always makes me sad to think that we 'took' loads of amazing music for him, and really he was just a sad lonely man Sad thats how i think he was anyway. he cant have been happy. Apparently his git of a father used to call him ugly every day and beat him when he was younger Sad

xx

rhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:56 pm

rhistarr wrote:
Donna.S2 wrote:^ I saw this interview of him once and he was saying how he doesn't like to be called 'Wacko' or even 'Jacko'. He said he was a human being, he has a heart and it hurts his feelings. And then he said, 'please don't call me wacko. It's not nice, it hurts my feelings'. But the way he said it was so innocent and heartfelt I had tears in my eyes. So sad Sad

That is really sad Sad bless him. I was talking about him loads with my mum yesterday, and it always makes me sad to think that we 'took' loads of amazing music for him, and really he was just a sad lonely man Sad thats how i think he was anyway. he cant have been happy. Apparently his git of a father used to call him ugly every day and beat him when he was younger Sad

xx

That makes me sick. It's too bad, his childhood was (apparently) really awful. Which in turn creates a really sad, confused adult.

*I say apparently bc I only know this from what I read.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:13 pm

i guess fame can drive everyone a bit mental after a while, he had it his whole life. But i dont think he ever had it in him to abuse children like that, he didnt even like people swearing cos he was proper christian and that, its like saying, mother teresa went on a drive by shooting with the other nuns ya know, its ridic!! he just always seemed like a really quiet, polite, well spoken man. awww gawd im gonna cry Sad
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next