Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the last movie you watched

+24
cl-lola
Sam
Cezzie
Whitney
Sarah!
Serenity-helena
rhi
Heather
cheesybeans
Summer
Karen
Chrissy
SarahJayne
Mark
tornmuscle
Piper
Camm
SmileAWhile
Mr. G Rules
Donna.♥
sugarpuff
Vi
Hamishmash
samskudraven
28 posters

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Karen Fri May 01, 2009 7:38 pm

stupidmeatball wrote:
Whoa! Somebody step on a duck?
Have you seen Caddyshack? Absolute classic!

YES. One of my favorites! A friend of one of my friends lived next door to Rodney in Las Vegas before he died and I was quite envious, ha.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

what was the last movie you watched - Page 5 Empty Re: what was the last movie you watched

Post by Camm Sat May 02, 2009 4:39 am

A radio show in Australia, called Get This, in 2007 was campaigning to get Rodney Dangerfield into every film, inserted by cgi. I think it's a genius idea!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Sat May 02, 2009 5:00 am

Just bought and watched 'Encino Man' and 'Jouney to the Centre of the Earth' - both Brendan Fraser flicks. I love him I love you Great movies, too! I think I like Encino Man better, though.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon May 04, 2009 2:01 am

Just got back from X Men Origins: Wolverine........

I liked it, definitely thought it got better as the movie went on.

I was a little overloaded in the beginning, I thought it was moving so fast!

And Ryan Reynolds was definitely underused... his 5 minutes were awesome.

I cried a little at the end. Crying or Very sad

But Hugh Jackman.... RAOW!!!!!!!!

What a bod. Seriously. tongue
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Sun May 10, 2009 7:29 am

Has anyone seen Star Trek yet?

It looks pretty good.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah it was really good. Really funny and exciting. The guy playing Kirk was really good, same goes for Spock and Bones but Kirk was really good.

And I don't think I've seen a full episode of Star Trek since I was probably 8 or something. And even then it's not like a watched it religiously.
Mark
Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sun May 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Mark wrote:Yeah it was really good. Really funny and exciting. The guy playing Kirk was really good, same goes for Spock and Bones but Kirk was really good.

Chris Pine <3333333 So glad to hear that. I pan to see it tomorrow.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon May 11, 2009 12:44 am

Karona wrote:
Mark wrote:Yeah it was really good. Really funny and exciting. The guy playing Kirk was really good, same goes for Spock and Bones but Kirk was really good.

Chris Pine <3333333 So glad to hear that. I pan to see it tomorrow.

None of my friends want to see it, so it's gonna be one of those that I see by myself. Which I actually like doing, so yay!

Ummm, yeah Chris Pine tongue
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Mon May 11, 2009 1:47 pm

I invaded my brothers DVD collection and watched Transformers today. Can't wait to see the second movie.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Mon May 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Violet wrote:I invaded my brothers DVD collection and watched Transformers today. Can't wait to see the second movie.

It's gonna be awesome! More bots! More fights! And most importantly- More Megan Fox!!!!!
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesybeans Wed May 13, 2009 4:33 pm

watched shaun of the dead for the 100th time - still makes me laugh
'whats up niggaz' hahahah
cheesybeans
cheesybeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri May 15, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm seeing Seth Rogen's new movie tommz night. Can't wait. His sexy ass on the big screen is a must.

Also i wanna see this when it comes out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVi3zs_S96M

Larry David and Woody Allen = EPIC.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sat May 16, 2009 12:59 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Two of the funniest men of all time collaborating on Whatever Works????
OMG OMG OMG
I can't F***ING WAIT!!!!!!!

I'm a little excited Smile
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun May 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Independence Day. (Raided dad's DVD collection this time haha). Love that movie.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camm Sun May 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Just watched Blue Murder which is kind of like Underbelly about Sydney in the 80's (I think Underbelly 3 is going to be a sucky version of it in fact.)
Camm
Camm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 am

Finally saw Star Trek. Twice in one week! I loved it. I also know someone who claims to have had 'relations' with Chris Pine years ago. Lucky Bitch.
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sat May 30, 2009 3:22 pm

^He's dating that hottie from The Hills now apparently. Stuff that. If he dates women who look like her theres no way in hell someone like me would EVER stand a chance. So he's no longer attractive to me.

I've been watching The Longest Yard. It has Goldberg in it so i love it. And Kevin Nash and Stone Cold. Thats the main reason why i saw it actually. Hahaha.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sat May 30, 2009 5:11 pm

film i am currently watching...Hook....never gets boring!!! RUFIO RUFIO RU-FI-OOOOOOOOO
Heather
Heather

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Sat May 30, 2009 9:46 pm

^One of my all-time faves! I watched it so many times in a day, every day when I was growing up and could quote the entire movie. I was ridiculously obsessed, of all movies lol.
Karen
Karen

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 am

Just saw 'Up', the new Disney Pixar movie. Really good, made me quite emotional. In fact, I cried for the first 30 minutes or so. Beautiful animation, as usual. The digital 3D was amazing.

Would have liked a bit more of a plot, but it was entertaining.

The animated short at the beginning of the movie was awesome! Made me cry!
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 am

I saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past at the cinema. Twas quite good actually. Didn't really know what to expect coz I hadn't seen the trailer, but it was interesting!
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:03 pm

^Yeah i wanna see that. Don't mind my chick flicks now and then haha.

I saw I Love You, Man tonight.

OMG Paul Rudd <3333

"I'm slapping the bass!"

Its really funny guys.
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:11 am

Oh there's a very good chance I'll watch that tonight. I'm going movies with my friend and that's one of our options.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna.♥ Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 pm

I watched it!!

Paul Rudd was amazing! Such boyfriend material. I wish.
Donna.♥
Donna.♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

^OMG Yessssss.....

He's sooo sexy. OMG why does he have to be married for??? Gahhhhhhhhh!!!!
Vi
Vi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next